Sunday, July 22, 2012

Disappointmentville: My A-List Boyfriend by Kyle LaForge

Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 294 KB | Release Date: June 2012 | Publisher: Self-Published | Obtained: Amazon.com

"My A-List Boyfriend" by Kyle LaForge

My Book Summary : After a co-worker gets fired Kate's boss asks for her to take over the interview with Tom Alexander, one of the hottest male actors in Hollywood. She knocks the interview out of the park and becomes Tom's new friend. However, soon her life is about to change in some amazing ways, yet will she be happy with all of the changes??

My Book Review : 2.5 out of 5 stars. Who wouldn't want to have a Hollywood-IT-Man wanting to be your friend, let alone want to be your boyfriend? This story is all about that fantasy we all wish to have but most won't ever be able to get.

It's very cute and charming. I loved Tom!! He is everything a "hero" should be!! I also liked Kate's friends, Tom's assistant, Kate's family, and Tom's family. However, I wasn't a fan of Kate. I mean she was sweet in the beginning. Yet by the middle, I got really annoyed with her because of the way she handled everything in her life and the consequences that came with her actions. Blah. =0/

If you decide on reading it, I hope you'll like it better than me. I don't recommend this book.

- On a side note -
I also wasn't happy with the book setup on my kindle since it didn't link up to my typical kindle settings. Plus, it could have been edited a bit better.

Book Teaser(s) :
"I've never had much luck when it comes to girls," he looked up from his drink.
I eyed him skeptically.
"Let me rephrase that," he said. "I haven't had luck finding a girl who's interested in me for who I am as a person. The last relationship I was in ended in less than a year. I've been doing this my whole life so the only girls that I've ever known are actresses. I'm hesitant to get close to someone else who's in the business because I tend to question their motives. Most seem to be more interested in furthering their careers than building any sort of relationship. I gave the girlfriend title a shot only once and she broke my heart."
I didn't know what to say. What girl in her right mind would break this guy's heart? ~ within the only Chapter
For more information on this book and/or any other books by Kyle, then please check her out on the Goodreads' website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/