DAY 1 :
DAY 2 :
Well the biggest thing for me was I HAD MY FIRST INTERVIEW!! SuziQoregon from Whimpulsive interviewed me and I in return interviewed her. My fave highlights from the interviews:
From SuziQoregon's Interview with me :
- 3. Two favorite genres that you read and review and what do you like about them.
- • Paranormal -- I love this genre because of all of the freedom it has as well as a fun way to think of the world, since I like the idea that there are romantic werewolves and/or shape-shifters out there. As long as they are looking for their one true mate and not trying to kill me then I’m all for it.
From My Interview with SuziQoregon :
- Jess : Out of the books you’ve read thus far in 2012, which characters would you most & least like to invite to dinner, from which book and why?
- SuziQoregon : The character I'd most like to invite to dinner from my 2012 books is Armand Gamache from Louise Penny's series that features him. I've had a literary crush on him from the very first book. I could chat with him for hours.
As for the character I'd least like to invite to dinner, well that would probably be Amy from Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl." I won't say why but if you've read the book, I'm pretty sure you'll understand.
DAY 3 :
Here are a few more fun posts that I enjoyed from others:
- Reading Angel
- Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews
- an unfinished person (in this unfinished universe)
- Jennifer @ YA Book Nerd
- Silver's Reviews
DAY 4 :
I love spreading the word about books ... especially ones that I love ... so again Click here to check out this great book!! And like so many others I'm happy that I was able to find more books to add to my ever growing pile of TBR novels. =0)
DAY 5 :
TODAY!! I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who became knew followers of mine throughout this week!! It really means a lot! Please comment as much as you'd like since I love getting responses from you guys!!
I hope you all will have a great day and a good weekend!!
Take care, Jess