Saturday, November 4, 2017

Book Riot October Bookstagram Challenges Wrap Up | #RiotGrams #BookChallenges #photography #videos #BookRiot


OMG I SUCK at Book Challenges! *hahaaa* This was actually the FIRST ONE I have EVER done and as you can see down below I just accidentally (because I kept forgetting) dropped these daily challenges like halfway through the month. 😆 🤣 OPPS! Oh wells! So here is the Book Challenge requirements through Book Riot ...


-- OKAY the book challenge photos/videos are in order of the date they were posted be sure to click the photos or videos to get a better look at them! --

October 1st
October 2nd
October 3rd
October 4th
October 5th
October 6th - 8th

October 9th
October 10th
October 11th - 31st
So it looks like I didn't even go halfway ... Opps!

The End via GIPHY

Hopefully I'll do better next time, but I don't have to much faith in that since I wanted to start another for November but thus far (on November 4th) I haven't started one yet. 😂 Have a great weekend everyone! Also if you have any questions about the above novels that I mentioned than please let me know and I'll respond as soon as I can! =0)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/