Today is the beginning of Book Blogger Appreciation Week!!! So to start it off today's post is all about the blogs I like ... aka the ones I Appreciate!
Here we go ... (just so you know these are not listed in any particular order and aren't all of the ones that I follow)
- Samantha R. Else ~ a digital portfolio :: She is one of my oldest friends which is why I love her blog so I can keep up-to-date with all of the artsy things she has going on!
- Confessions of a Bookaholic :: To tell you the truth I really like her interviews & giveaways. But I'm also a fan of the setup of her posts.
- Judi's Discovery Zone :: It's a local blog (if you live in the Northeastern North Carolina area) that I enjoy. The posts are by Judi Stuart, a retired teacher who is now the Visitor Services Manager at Port Discover, who writes has this blog to show how science impacts our daily lives.
- Elizabeth Scott's Blog :: This author got me into reading the YA genre and therefore I love keeping up-to-date with the latest things going on with her!!
- So Many Books, So Little Time :: She was one of my first blog followers, so I returned the favor! Plus, it helps that I enjoy her reviews too! =0)
- Smutketeers :: I'm a fan of the authors who came together to create this blog ... R.G. Alexander, Rachel Grace, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, Crystal Jordan, & Robin L. Rotham!
- The Compulsive Reader :: She posts an eclectic mix of reviews so I enjoy seeing what she recommends.