Monday, September 10, 2012

BBAW 2012 :: Blogs I Like

  • Today's BBAW Posting by myfriendamy - click here


  • Today is the beginning of Book Blogger Appreciation Week!!! So to start it off today's post is all about the blogs I like ... aka the ones I Appreciate!

    Here we go ... (just so you know these are not listed in any particular order and aren't all of the ones that I follow)
    • Samantha R. Else ~ a digital portfolio :: She is one of my oldest friends which is why I love her blog so I can keep up-to-date with all of the artsy things she has going on!
    • Confessions of a Bookaholic :: To tell you the truth I really like her interviews & giveaways. But I'm also a fan of the setup of her posts.
    • Judi's Discovery Zone :: It's a local blog (if you live in the Northeastern North Carolina area) that I enjoy. The posts are by Judi Stuart, a retired teacher who is now the Visitor Services Manager at Port Discover, who writes has this blog to show how science impacts our daily lives.
    • Elizabeth Scott's Blog :: This author got me into reading the YA genre and therefore I love keeping up-to-date with the latest things going on with her!!
    • So Many Books, So Little Time :: She was one of my first blog followers, so I returned the favor! Plus, it helps that I enjoy her reviews too! =0)
    • Smutketeers :: I'm a fan of the authors who came together to create this blog ... R.G. Alexander, Rachel Grace, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, Crystal Jordan, & Robin L. Rotham!
    • The Compulsive Reader :: She posts an eclectic mix of reviews so I enjoy seeing what she recommends.
    Thanks for visiting!! -- Jess

    4 comments :

    Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

    *The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

    This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
    More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
    You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/