Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Reckless Heart

• Today's Teaser Tuesdays by MizB - click here

"Reckless Heart" [Reckless Series, Book 1] by Madeline Baker (aka Amanda Ashley)

Book Teaser:
A quiet word brought the stallion to within a few feet of where I sat, spellbound. Shadow slid easily to the ground beside me, causing me to tremble, though I could not have said why.
There was just the hint of a twinkle in his eye as he said, gravely, “Did you bring any cookies today, Hannah?”
“N...no,” I stammered, unaccountably pleased by the way he murmured my name.
There was a hint of mischief in his dark-eyed gaze, and a sudden suspicion slid into my mind, prompting me to ask how long he had been watching me.
“Since you first rode up,” he admitted, suppressing a smile, and I blushed with the knowledge that he had seen me swimming in the river, and drying, naked, on the bank afterwards.
“You have grown well,” Shadow remarked casually, and my cheeks burned with embarrassment, for there was no mistaking his meaning or the way his eyes glowed with the memory. And yet, perversely, I was pleased that he had seen me and found me attractive.
“So have you,” I murmured shyly. And indeed he had. ~ within Chapter 4 - titled '1875'

My Previous Review(s) for this Author : Bound By Blood

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/