Sunday, August 24, 2014

Feasted On: Arabian Heat Series & Billionaires and Babies Series, Book 3

Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 338 KB | Release Date: July 1, 2014 | Publisher: Harlequin : Desire | Obtained: Harlequin

"The Sheikh's Son" [Arabian Heat Series & Billionaires and Babies Series, Book 3] by Kristi Gold

Author's Book Description : Her sheikh, her prince...her pretend husband?

Prince Adan Mehdi isn't normally one to back off from a beautiful woman, but there's something so pure about American heiress Piper McAdams that it seems like the honorable thing to do. Piper believes in his good intentions until his supermodel ex shows up with their baby! Still, Piper agrees to show Adan the parenting ropes and pretend to be his wife until custody with his ex is settled. But playing royal house tests the prince's resolve, and soon things get steamier than either of them imagined. Could a real white wedding be in their future?

My Book Review : 4 out of 5 stars! Captivating me from the beginning with the main characters’ witty banter, this fiery contemporary romance was one that hooks you and doesn't let go!

Adan & Piper turn a playful flirtation into a sudden relationship once Adan becomes aware of his one-month-old son and Piper decides on helping him out in learning his care taking duty. Their chemistry was one that I loved reading about and they quickly became one of my favorite couples.

Yet I wish Adan handled his feelings better. I mean I liked how the plot turned their story out in the end, even though Adan made a flop of their relationship when the emotions got to tough for him, but I can't help but think of Adan as a bit of an idiot since his actions really ruined my impression of him and the novel a bit.

Overall, though, recommend this novel to anyone who enjoys contemporary romances based around fathers!

-- On a side note --
This novel can be read as a standalone!

Purchase This Book and/or The Other Books From It's Arabian Heat Series Here :

My Previous Review(s) for Billionaires and Babies Series : The Nanny Bombshell | Baby for Keeps

Author's Novel Extras : My third book in the Arabian Heat series has a new title and release date... | I'm so proud to reveal the cover for my July Harlequin Desire release...

Author's Series Extras : Arabian Heat Series - Overview | I'm proud/thrilled/pleased to report... | I have a new title and release date for the next Arabian Heat installment...


Book Teaser(s) :
“What would have been wrong with letting everyone believe he’s mine and leave it at that?”
His anger returned with the strength of a tempest. “I will not deny my son to anyone. Under any circumstance.”
She blew an upward breath that ruffled her bangs. “Okay, it’s obvious we’re not going to get anywhere by playing the blame game. The question is, what are you going to do now? I don’t think moving to Antarctica is a viable option with a month-old child.”
The trip was beginning to appeal to him greatly. “If I refuse to comment further, the rumors will eventually die down.”
She leaned back and released an acerbic laugh. “By the time Sam turns twenty?”
He recognized the absurdity in believing any scandal involving the Mehdi family would simply go away. “You’re right. I will have to come up with some way to explain the situation. But I will not retract my statement regarding my son.”
She appeared resigned. ~ within Chapter 4
“I do believe I’ve located an impressive sea creature down below.”
“Actually, it’s an eel.”
“Electric?”
“Highly charged.” He brought her hand back to his chest. ~ within Chapter 6
For more information on this book, series, and/or any other books by Kristi, then please check out her website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/