Thursday, April 6, 2017

Feasted On: PLAYED by Nikki Wild

- This is one of the novellas that I read which was at the end of Nikki Wild's "Fall Into Me" the following book details are for that novel. - Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 6586 KB | Release Date: November 2, 2016 | Publisher: Self-Published | Obtained: Amazon

"PLAYED" by Nikki Wild

Author's Book Description : When I first met Lex, he was my dream one-night stand.
Rugged good looks in a crisp, tailored suit. English accent.
I honestly had no idea who he really was.
And I couldn't care less.
It was just another round of the game...
One night in bed, and then we'd be done.
But then he saved me.
And one night turned into more...

I just slept with a world-class player in the most watched sport on the planet.
And hardened, skilled athletes don't like to lose the game...

"Lightning Lex Lambert" is a textbook player.
Both on and off the field.
Legions of worldwide fans chant his name.
It gives him one hell of an ego.
He needs someone to challenge him.
Someone to put him in his place.
And he knows it.

Challenge accepted.

PLAYED is a full standalone romance novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGER.

These are the additional novellas that were included after "Fall Into Me" :
"Fall Into Me" | "Illicit Behavior" | "PROTECT AND SERVE" | "Stepbrother Fixation" | "Saved by the Bad Boy" | "Pride and Pregnancy"

My Book Review : 4 out of 5 stars! Lex (Alexander) is a world-class football (soccer) player who’s taking a break in New Orleans so he can “overcome” his playboy reputation in hopes of landing a multi-million dollar corporate sponsorship. What Lex finds instead is, Riley, a woman who pushes all his buttons while revving him up at the same time. She is possibly the one woman for him that is if he can prove himself to her, that staying together is the right thing to do.

I truly liked this novella. It has substance, a great plotline, and meaningful characters. I enjoyed reading about the struggle Lex and Riley go through to come to terms with their feelings for one another. PLUS, it doesn’t hurt that this novella is hot, Hot, HOT! With scenes so erotically steamy that I was sweating at times. They just worked together as a couple, which made the novella that much better.

I recommend this novella for those wanting a quick erotic romance to read.

Purchase This Book Here :

Amazon (Kindle) USD : PLAYED

Amazon (Paperback) USD : PLAYED

My Previous Review(s) for this Author : Fall Into Me

My Previous Mention(s) of this Author's Books/Characters :

Book Teaser(s) :
"Who the Devil are you?" I asked.
"My name's Riley," the woman answered, holding out a small hand. Without thinking, I took it into my own, feeling how soft and delicate it was within my much sturdier grasp.
"Charmed. Call me Lex."
"Lex," she repeated, trying out the syllable for herself against the backs of her teeth. "I liked that. Short for "Alexander?""
"Naturally."
"Well, Alexander, just between you and me, would you like to know a secret?" She leaned in closer, watching my eyes. I couldn't help but play along with whatever this was.
"Go on, then."
Riley glanced around quickly, then whispered into my ear, as if she were telling me the most important secret in the entire world: "We're going to fuck tonight." ~ within Chapter 8 - titled 'Julian'

Book Preview(s) :

For more information on this book and/or any other books by Nikki, then please check out her Amazon Acct.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/