Monday, November 19, 2012

Made the Grade: Erotic Elf Series, Book 1

Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 594 KB | Release Date: November 12, 2012 | Publisher: Dragonfairy Press | Obtained: Smashwords

"Incubus Hunter" [Erotic Elf Series, Book 1] by Kenya Wright

My Book Summary : After Carmen's scumbag of a husband abandoned her and her daughter while leaving her with an enormous debt to a powerful wizard, Adae, to which the deadline is quickly approaching on. All she needs to do is pull of capturing Blaze, a high-level incubus, and then her daughter and her are home free. However, she didn't count on the powerful attraction between Blaze and herself to burn as high as it does, or his immense powers that she isn't familiar with. Will Carmen be able to pull of her heist scot-free or will Blaze break all of her rules and come up with a plan of his own?

My Book Review : 3.5 out of 5 stars, this is an intense novella about a woman trying to get her daughter back by any means necessary and a handsome demon caught in the middle of it all. I loved the intensity between Blaze & Carmen; it kept me wanting to turn the page! As well as, the way Blaze goes about his feelings when it comes to Carmen, made it all very exciting! =0)

The only thing that threw me for a loop, and something I wasn't too fond of with this novella, was the big twist at the end. It was one of those things that I, kind of, saw coming but was hoping it wouldn't. Yet it makes me even more curious what Ms. Wright has in store for Carmen & Blaze in book 2 and what will happen between them within the rest of the series!!

I recommend this novella to anyone who enjoys paranormal romances!!

Book Teaser(s) :
The salt of the sea landed on my tongue as we walked into the boatyard. I knew the Boto brothers had several yachts here. Carmen strolled alongside me. The wind blew through her ginger curls, lifting them up in the air for a few seconds. I’d destroyed the brunette wig while she was sleeping.
There’ll be no more of that raggedy thing.
Moonlight shined on her creamy skin. The desire to run my fingers across her flesh pulsed within me. I needed to explore the parts of her body I hadn’t yet tasted.
Soon.
Completely energized, I grinned. ~ within Chapter 4 - titled 'Blaze'
For more information on this book, series, and/or any other books by Kenya, then please check out her website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/