▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Review: Buck, Naked

Buck, Naked Buck, Naked by Teresa Noelle Roberts
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

DNF. While I loved book 2 in this series, "Buck, Naked" just didn't seem to hook me. And while I stuck with it for a while because of how I was into the characters themselves, I was never completely enraptured with it. Therefore, when I put it down to get back to "life stuff," I didn't feel inclined to finish the novel, which is why I stopped at 70% of the way through.

Nevertheless, I HIGHLY recommend this novel AND series to those looking for a uniquely written science fiction erotic romance that has a whole lot of epic fantasy thrown in.

Watch/hear my FULL book review here: https://youtube.com/shorts/jpCbZ5s23uU

Check out my videos where I talk about this novel a bit:
Video 1: https://youtu.be/nAFzO2VYK-g
Video 2: https://youtu.be/BHDk1mhEn0E

Review By: From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews / From Jess to You Services
https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/
https://fromjesstoyouservices.wordpress.com/

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*