▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Review: Fury of Surrender

Fury of Surrender Fury of Surrender by Coreene Callahan
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

DNF ... GAH!! I tried with this one. I really did. But even though I liked the premise, it was because this was the first novel in the series that I had read that made it so I couldn't follow it completely. In addition, I grew bored with some of the scenes. Basically, I gave up fully reading it around the 50% mark ... then skimmed it until I got to 75% before giving it up altogether.

Sorry! On a side note ... It did have some cute sayings to use as quotes.

----------

Read more of From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*