Monday, August 5, 2013

Idolizing In: Games Series, Book 2

Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 350 KB | Release Date: June 15, 2013 | Publisher: Self-Published | Obtained: Amazon.com

"Playing Games" [Games Series, Book 2] by Jessica Clare (aka Jill Myles)

My Book Summary : Katy would be happy to just be in her kitchen baking up a storm for her business Katy's Short Cakes. However, when her older brother--Brodie--insists that she help him out to get on a reality TV show by being his partner and she agrees ... things just seem to keep going from bad to worse. Especially after Brodie plays a strategic move in the game without consulting her before hand that make her switch up partners with a guy she dislikes on site, Liam, who happens to be the lead guitarist for Finding Threnody.

Soon as Katy and Liam start to get to know one another and work together as a team, things quickly go from "snarly" to "fervent." Everything seeming to look up for the pair, that is until Brodie decides to shake things up again and let the pieces fall where they may. Will either be able to full come to terms with the consequences of Brodie's actions? Will they be able to trust each other still? After everything is said and done once the game is over, will they be able to make it work out between themselves or will they go their separate ways?

My Book Review : 5 out of 5 stars!!!! This is one feisty, fun, adventurous, steamy, erotic, sweet novel that I didn't want to have end or put down! Liam and Katy are quite a pair! Both seem to be complete opposites but soon learn there is more to each of them then what they appear. In addition, they also find out that they are better suited as partners then who they were originally partnered too.

Liam just has this way about him, that pierces Katy's heart in all of the right places!!

Katy is just a good girl at heart who wants to help out those she loves and is friends with the most. Yet, Liam finds many ways to slowly bring the bad girl out of her too. =0)

I recommend this novel and series to anyone who likes adventurous contemporary romances, which have a bit of erotic spice to them!

Purchase This Book and/or The Other Books From It's Series Here :

Author's Novel Extras : Playing Games - Overview | But what about...

Author's Series Extras : Wicked Games - Overview | Ice Games - Overview | I Lied | Wicked Games has a new cover | I stink at updating! BUT I HAVE COVERS!! | Covers and a few upcoming releases! | Teaser chapter of ICE GAMES | ICE GAMES is out, baby!

Book Teaser(s) :
"Some of these people are stronger than they look. That short blonde with the pigtails? She looks all sweet and innocent, but she's scrappy as hell. The brother's kind of a jackass, though. I hope they go home soon." — Liam Brogan, Greenland Leg of The World Races ~ within Chapter 3
The drive to Trinity College took a few hours, and they were weird hours. Neither myself nor Liam were in a chatty mood. We'd gone back to our efficient sort of quiet, speaking only when directions needed to be given or to speculate about the race.
I didn't know what to say, so I didn't blame him for being silent. We'd gone from hating each other last night in the igloo to practically making out atop Blarney Castle this morning. He probably thought I was nuts.
Hell, I wasn't sure that I wasn't nuts.
I did keep playing with my lip as he drove, though, thinking of the feel of the metal in his mouth against mine. His lips had been soft in contrast to that. The lip ring on his lower lip had pressed into my skin, and I'd felt that tongue stud graze against my tongue in a way that had made me dazed. I'd known that he'd had it, but I just hadn't thought about it when it came to kissing.
And now I couldn't stop thinking about it.
"Almost there," Liam told me in his quiet voice, breaking my reverie. His dark gaze locked on my face via the rearview mirror.
I put my hand down, realizing with a slight flush that he’d caught me playing with my mouth. “Great.” ~ within Chapter 4
For more information on this book, series, and/or any other books by Jessica, then please check out her website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/