Thursday, July 26, 2018

The End of #CockyGate | Fangirling @BSommerland, @SashaWhite & @MistressofReads

Since I did soooo many blog posts (Post #1, Post #2, Post #3, Post #4, Post #5, & Post #6) talking about #CockyGate I feel I should inform you that a settlement has finally happened and now #CockyGate is OVER!!! Yahoo!

Yet everyone who started talking about this more (myself included) knows that though the word Cocky is back in action, there really is no complete "end" because we find that trademarks have not been really handled that well as of late. But you can just follow CockyBot™'s twitter account so you can be sure your aware of the latest trademarks ... some are fine ... while others are quite "out there." Any who ... per usual I'm leaving it to those who know more and/or who can eloquently get the information out better than I can on this topic. Basically they already created the videos so why shouldn't I just promote them more instead of making my own ... here you go!



#Cockygate is OVER
by Bianca Sommerland


If you can't see/watch the above video then click here to watch it.

More from Bianca Sommerland :



CockyGate is Done!
by Sasha White


If you can't see/watch the above video then click here to watch it.

More from Sasha White :



Faleena's #Cockygate Sorry
by Mistress of Reads


If you can't see/watch the above video then click here to watch it.

#Cockygate the end. A response plus a question.
by Mistress of Reads


If you can't see/watch the above video then click here to watch it.

More from Mistress of Reads :



So what are your thoughts to Mistress of Reads' question from the end of her second video (it's shown above)?? If you didn't watch it here is her question...


What do you think? #CockyGate
Should Faleena be blacklisted?


For me (Jess/the owner of this blog) ... I've been a professional book reviewer since 2008 when I started this blog. I had never heard about Faleena Hopkins OR her novels until #CockyGate came around and all I can say now is that it made me more vigilant so I can make sure I don't accidentally purchase or read one of her novels ever. But that is just me ... to each their own. =0)


Find out more about the Cocky Collective & their CockTales Anthology here!






If you want to assist Jess, here's what you can do :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/