Monday, July 22, 2024

Review: Nanny for the Athletes

Nanny for the Athletes Nanny for the Athletes by Cassie Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read My FULL Review here: https://youtu.be/7lVP0bi4CQY

3.5 out of 5 stars. I have read similar books like this novel’s description by Ms. Cole before and have really enjoyed them, so when I saw this novel, I had high hopes. And for 80% of this novel my hopes for this novel’s plot were satisfied. However, it’s the novel’s ending that ruined it for me, as the ending is rushed and abrupt. I don’t think its ending did this novel justice. Yet for the rest of this novel, I enjoyed its setup and characters. I also liked how this was a unique take on the “surprise child” plotline. I do recommend it to those who like erotic contemporary sports romances that deal with a “surprise child” plot and to those who are fans of Ms. Cole already. This novel just didn’t give me what I was hoping for, and to hear more of my thoughts on this novel watch my full video review.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/