Sunday, September 27, 2026

Review: Idol

Idol Idol by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I DON'T KNOW!! OMG, this is sad ... Life got away from me, and I have lost my review for this novel! I had read this novel and finished it ... BUT life happened, and my review got lost in the process, so if I ever read this again, I'll let you know my thoughts at that point. SORRY!!

----------

Read more of From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/