What does book blogging mean to me? Well the first thing that comes to my mind is promotion! It's about spreading the word about the book you’re into or the latest book coming out by either your favorite author and/or an indie author. Over the years I have grown into this belief because as you can tell from most people's book rating on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc that everyone has their own opinion about what makes a good novel and what was good/bad about the novel they most recently read. There is NO WRONG answer. Therefore, the best way I feel to review a novel is by saying what I think about the novel while promoting it as much as I can with whatever I can find for my post. This has made my reviews on the longer side because I want to get everything in, yes that even means if I give the novel 1 out of 5 stars. Just because I might have not liked the novel doesn't mean someone else would. So I do my best to show the good and the bad if I didn't like a novel and the good and the even better when I do like a novel!! =0)
Here are a few examples of what I mean ...
- Three novels that I've read recently and either gave 1 or 2 out of 5 stars...
- "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE WITH...A GOD?" [Accidentally Yours Series, Book 1] by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- "Saving You Saving Me" [You & Me Trilogy, Book 1] by Kailin Gow
- "Moon Kissed" [Wicked Games Series, Book 2] by Michele Hauf
- Three novels that I've read recently and enjoyed...
- "The Booby Trap" by Anne Browning Walker
- "Dash & Lily's Book of Dares" by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- "All Summer Long" [Fool’s Gold Series, Book 9] by Susan Mallery